Individualized [robotic art] PhD (2017)
- Concordia University, Montreal
- Research: Tele-Haptic Robotic Proto-Sculpting
- Currently completing with 4.05 GPA
Masters of Applied [digital] Media Arts (2010)
- Emily Carr University, Vancouver
- Thesis: a wall of 32 motion tracking android robot faces that ‘watch’ you if you walk past
Combined Honors BA [digital] Multimedia & Visual Arts (2004)
- McMaster University, Hamilton
- Summa Cum Laude
Business and technology transformation and development consulting for organizations ranging from small private enterprises to fortune 500 companies and the Canadian government. Providing problem solving and strategic planning for business and technology development.
Design and delivery of course-ware, lectures and assignments, coordination of course work, critiquing and advising students. I taught; Creative Electronic Studios, Tangible Media and Physical Computing, Networks and Navigation and I guest lectured for Masters level seminars.