Special Individualized PhD IP (2017)
- Concordia University, Montreal
- Currently completing with 4.05 GPA
Masters of Applied Media Arts (2010)
- Emily Carr University, Vancouver
Honors BA Multimedia & Fine Art (2004)
- McMaster University, Hamilton
- Summa Cum Laude
Business, technology and education strategy and development consulting for over 50 organizations ranging from small private enterprises to fortune 500 companies and the Canadian government. I provide strategic planning, business and technology development, training and learning programing and sales-marketing solutions for start-up, struggling and growing companies.
Design and delivery of course-ware, lectures and assignments, coordination of course work, critiquing and advising students. I taught; Creative Electronic Studios, Tangible Media and Physical Computing, Networks and Navigation and I guest lectured for Masters level seminars.
- Creative Electronics Studio (CART421)
- Tangible Media Physical Computing (CART360)
- Networks & Navigation (CART351)
- Guest lecturer for Masters of Fine Arts seminar
Ideation lead, manufacturing strategy, brand identity and product design, control technologies and success management. I also invented major components of the electronic hookah and became a patent-pending partner.
Invented and designed an open source micro-controller expanding the Arduino platform for teaching artists and industrial design electronics. Responsible for product design, manufacturing and assembly line, logistics, operations and marketing of creative electronics products.
Design and delivery of course ware, lectures and assignments, coordination of course work, critiquing and advising students.
- Creative Electronics for Beginners (CEID222)
- Interactivity: Media Practices (DIVA303)
- WordPress Programing (CEDA250)
- Guest lecturer for Advanced Digital + Interactive Art
Over 40 projects completed with a focus on educational tools, including the McMaster University Virtual Tour, e-Learning for DLC, e-commerce, Government of Canada (Institute of Infection and Immunity) website, and digital media consultation.
- Management of development teams
- Software, e-learning and mass digital communications design and development
- Development of strategic website initiatives (database, RIA and ‘smart-sites’)
- User testing, invigilation and information efficiency reporting
- Search engine optimization development and execution
- 2015 – Hexagram Institute Research Grant
- 2015 – Concordia University Travel Grant
- 2014 – INDI Research Expo First Prize; Ph.D.
- 2012 – Concordia University Graduate Fellowship
- 2010 – Emily Carr President’s Research Fund
- 2009 – SSHRC: Canada Graduate Master’s Scholarship
- 2003 – Altana Pharma Commissioned Competition
- 2003 – Post-it Note-able Art Competition
- 2003 – The McMaster Prize for Special Achievement
- 2003 – McMaster University Senate Scholarship
- 2001-2003 – McMaster University Dean’s Honor Award
- 2000 – McMaster University Entrance Scholarship
- M Rauscher, “Haptic transference: A new haptic feedback robotic control interface,” in Electronics, Communications and Networks IV, 0 vols., CRC Press, 2015, pp. 1595–1597.
- Morgan Rauscher, ‘Zeugen’, Journal of Integrated Studies, 4 (2013) <http://jis.athabascau.ca/index.php/jis/article/view/151> [accessed 16 July 2013].
- M. Rauscher, “The Essence of Interactive Expression,” Samizdatpress Hamilt. Arts Lett., vol. 1, no. 7, p. 13, Spring/Summer 2014.
- 2016 – Conference on Sustainable Veterinary Practice, Montreal, Canada
- 2015 – The 6th Annual International Conference on Visual and Performing Arts, Athens, Greece
- 2014 – The 4th International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Networks CECNet, China
- 2011 – The Fifth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction (TEI) “Art Explorations”, Funchal, Portugal
- 2010 – Technarte. International Conference on Art & Technology, Bilbao Spain (2010)
- Micro-controller design
- Firmware design
- Computer repair
- Computer upgrading
- Computer trouble-shooting
- Electronics fabrication
- Electronics reverse engineering
- Robotics design
- Robotics development
- Remote security systems
- Cybernetics & controls
- C / C++
- Java Script
- Visual Basic
- Visual Basic.Net
- Flash Action Script
- SQL (database)
- Access (database)
- Microsoft Project
- Pipedrive, Trello, etc.
- CRM and Cloud-Wares
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Office
- 3D Studio Max
- Adobe Flex
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe Dream Weaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Image Ready
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere
- Sound Forge
- Corel VideoStudio Pro
- Several Project Management and Accounting Software and Cloud-wares
- 2015 – Present – The Center for Sensory Studies
- 2011 – Present – Concordia University Hexagram Institute